Thursday, February 24, 2005

argh...

Had a lousy day at work. Nothing bad happened but I'm really getting bored and fed up in the office. Petty jealousies, everyone so engrossed in their own little world, they're simply not interesting enough to talk to anymore. I want to talk about philosophy damnit, and there's no one to talk to. I don't know, sometimes I don't care about anything lately. Nothing interesting happens. I've had this saying of always let people underestimate you, just surprise them in the end. It's served me well so far. Shit, just rambling... I's like I'm always pissed off lately. It's like I want to get into a fight and punch somebody in the face and get punched back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the real world rebz. Most people are passive and just let things pass through, just to get on with life day by day. What's happening to you?! I figured you understood the world more than I do. I can understand the boredom - it sucks! Been there. Hah! Wish we could hook up one day - waste time on a cup of coffee or bottles of beer ;-)

Anonymous said...

Understanding something is not the same as accepting it, although it is a healthy start. Passivity is what makes people be branded as sheep. We're not that type of people. Cofee? I'd like that. And you are?

--Rebz