Sunday, February 27, 2005

I can handle the truth....

Hmm, a lot of people seem pissed off at me. I wonder why. I mean, aside from hacking into their servers and expressing my amusement at some people, I've really done nothing to gain their anger towards me.

So I'm gonna ask ALL of you who visit this blog;

What do you really think of me?

Tell me the truth, and please give the reason/s why you came to your particular judgement. You can leave anonymous comments but I would really appreciate it if you leave your name or nickname. I respect a lot of you and I would really take it seriously if one of the people I respect told me some things that I haven't realized about myself. You can post negative or positive comments. Be honest.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

youre good pare. keep it up. 'yaan mo lang yung mga walang magawa

Anonymous said...

a true hacker . one who can express his self freely without fear.

fred

Anonymous said...

fred who? "sessions" ;-)

Anonymous said...

i think. :)

Anonymous said...

haahha! kmsta?

Unknown said...

I think you're good and you've gained a lot of respect from people who truly understand what you do.

Anonymous said...

I think you are inspiration for some people that are new to the hacker scene. Ive read freedom.txt and it has made me more thirsty for more knowledge.

You shouldnt care what other people thing even the most important thing is what you think of yourself

Anonymous said...

"even" wasnt supposed to be there

rebarz99 said...

Thanks for all your comments. Anybody can post their felings about me here whenever they want to.

Anonymous said...

silent water run deep >:)

rhon4short said...

Sayang ngayon ko lang nabasa ang codename mo sa internet, accident pa na my nabasa ako about sayo, naghahanap kasi ako sa Google, isinearch ko Filipino Hackers Community, tpos ayun my lumabas na "rebarz99" notoriouz hacker in the Philippines, all i can say is "YOU ARE GREAT, nkakamangha at Humahanga ako sa iyong kakayahan" ,gusto ko din sana maging tulad mo, sana mabasa mo itong Comment ko, khit 2005 k pa nung sumisikat. .

Anonymous said...

Hello Rebz... 😊