Saturday, February 19, 2005

just some stuff...

--My gmail account has been activated. It's rebarz99@gmail.com

--One of my tag pages have shown up on a search engine. Would have been no big deal except that they think they had already secured their system. It was actually a re-hack on my part(just before I retired). Look for control.htm if you know the site I'm refering to.

--Couldn't come to the hip-hop awards last night. And it wasn't because I'm more into rock music. I'd like to apologize to my date(except that she doesn't read this blog)

--It's not true that I could remotely lock out cellphones. I only had access to the NTC database of blocked IMEI's (still do) and could insert any IMEI I want but it doesn't really lock out the cellphones. Too bad NTC disabled the web interface , it was a nice trick to display on irc :)

--I had some Globe ki's(about a thousand) and some info on the auth center they supposedly came from. Unfortunately, I lost access on the server I uploaded it into. They were encrypted(I think) and based on the file date stamp, old. It was also my understanding that for them to be of any use, I would still need to get the switch algo. And I don't have the hardware knowledge to mod a cellphone to use them. Would have been nice though to eavesdrop on some calls. :)

--*yawns* It's not a blog, it's a blaghh. :)

No comments: