Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Haxomeni...



Hehehe, my sms blog entry got published. No messing with with wap or gprs.Although I think it's time to have my imei changed. I have it changed regularly. There's a limited amount of characters when blogging through sms, although that way I can be more spontaneous with my entries.


Been busy this past few days(weeks?). Actually, I got suspended from work for several days due to tardiness and too many AWOL's. I blame it on the late nights spent studying :) . Trouble was my work piled up during the times I wasn't at work so I had a lot of pending stuff. When my supervisor warned me I might get suspended I said "Ok, you can suspend me but I'll work without pay just to clear my pending activities." And that's what happened. My officemates were laughing saying when I'm supposed to go to work, I don't, but when I'm not supposed to be at work, I show up at the office anyways. I still find it quite funny though that the infraction of not showing up for work carries the penalty of being forced not to show up at work at all. It's like, if I get caught for hacking, my punishment would be to do more hacking. :)

Our company hired an IT guy, a fresh grad from AMA. Doesn't know linux, of course :). He's doing the company network. Talked to him, he said that he preferred using a router instead of just a hub in our lan. Turns out he was after the DHCP capabilities of the router because he doesn't know how to set ip addresses manually. Decision's still up in the air, but word is we might get an internet connection in our office. woohoo! I plan on downloading all the iso's I want :) and p0rn... Lolz

Been updating this blog's layout. Added some scripts, links, etc. I wanted a news feed from inq7 but they don't seem to offer any on their site. So I made a script which will parse their site and spit out blog-friendly links. Except that it is so fucking screwed, too dependent on what inq7 puts on their site, that a simple formatting error will screw it up. I've been having trouble with new lines :( The script is hosted at http://www.pilnet.com/ which was "kind" enough to volunteer their site. Lolz.

I was going to replace the grub splash image of my pc at home. I decided it would be cool to have a BSD logo alongside the RH logo so I decided to look for BSD-ish images in my BSD partition. Except that I can't fucking mount it. About a month ago i thoroughlly hosed my linux system playing around with a binary injecting prog, which i was gonna use for the rootkit I was planning to build. My system got screwed so i had to reinstall. I recompiled the kernel because the release I had had only a 2.4 kernel and I wanted to use a 2.6 which is way faster. I used a .config file which I had generated before, which was my "everything stripped down" config file so it didn't have support for BSD file systems. Nyah.

No comments: