Monday, March 07, 2005

I Misc. You...

Some misc. stuf...

- Downloaded ubuntu live cd, got home , found the image was corrupted probably during downloading :(

- Somebody gave me a CC on irc. I thought it was one of those invalid ones. I tried registering a domain and just typed in the first thing that came to my head. I didn't even record the CC details. But it worked! So now I'm stuck with http://rb9security.com. I couldn't even add some services I wanted because I get asked for some of the CC details which I don't have. If anybody wants an email add of you@rb9security.com, ask me for it. I have 25 alloted to me, I think. You could probably use it for a week since carded domains usually gets cancelled once the CC owner discover it.

- On a related subject, a lot of hackers look down on carding which is a totally different side of hacking. I don't do it myself except just to try something new once in a while. I have never carded any items in my life. Those who know me can attest to this. But I don't condone it. I've suffered enough from being judged by people who do not understand the reasons behind the hacking stuff that I did, so who am I to pass judgement on the people who do stuff I don't really like doing myself. A lot of my online friends are carders and they're all nice people. I'd like them to stop carding but maybe I just don't fully understand their motivations for carding.

- For some strange reason I keep daydreaming about Baler beach in Aurora and how I'd like to go back there. It's the best beach I've ever been to. Didn't get the chance to surf there. It was COLD in the evening, and it's one of the windiest beach in the country. Travel to and fro there was an adventure in itself. The mayor, which we met, said he sleeps on the floor at night, probably as a "makamasa ako" gimmick. Nice fellow though, got us drunk.

- Went to Luneta just to get some feel of open space, it gets really crowded here in manila. Threw rocks at the pigeons, didn't get to hit any :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carding is stealing. It doesn't have any nobility unlike hacking.