Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Leggo My Eggo...

-- Installed hits counter on this blog, I'm curious as to how many people really do visit this blog. I might also add a poll. I'm curious as to how many pepole think....

-- Mountain Dew is addictive? I must have drunk 10 bottles a day sometimes... Drunk 3 straight cups of coffee yesterday at the office. I was bouncing off the freaking walls. I was singing ...

--Linkin Park songs. I was zoning out on them for the past two weeks. Especially "Breaking the Habit". I might post the lyrics on ....

--rb9security.com. I keep wanting to install some type of portal on this domain. Trouble is it might get cancelled at any time, so all my effort to improve the site just might go down the drain. I want to post links on this site regarding...

--Hacking. Oh, and the site on my previous post is just an old tag. I don't really work there. Read the small print. Hehehee

Update:

-- rb9security.com got cancelled. :(
-- installed a second message board since tag-board seems to be always down.
-- registered a new doamin for free. It's http://supersuck.it.tt/ Lolz. Nice name ain't it?

No comments: