Monday, April 11, 2005

Bite the Clouds...

Decided to revert to my old configuration of having only 3 OS's installed on my hard disk namely win2k, Red Hat, and probably FreeBSD. It's only a 10 gig hd and it's not practical for me to install another OS like Ubuntu since I'm running out of space. I need the win2k for Photoshop, Autocad, Acid, Leaf Drums and all the other apps that's windows based. Not to mention the mp3's and p0rn :). I might not even install the fbsd anymore, the version i have is only 4.3 and it really sucks when compared to the linux I have. One cool thing about it though is the Enlightenment window manager, which is one weird mother.

The Ubuntu install hosed my windows OS. I can mount it from linux but I can't boot into it. It looked something like this. Apparently, they designed the 2.6 kernel to nuke any windows installed on the same hard disk. :) The solution posted there didn't work for me and playing around with sfdisk eventually screwed up my partition table.

Had fun over the weekend. Played around with some sites. Something like this

Blogger has been acting weird lately...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fucks shit!