Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Look at the moon. It's weird...



--Well, the "project" has been called off. I gues none of us really wanted to push through with it. Why perpetuate the negative image of the hacker anyway, just to prove to ourselves the extent of control we have. Oh well..

--Choke Points in the Phil. Information Highway. Shut down the few major isp's we already have admin access to. Most isp's are quite dependent on the major ones anyway. And the rest are quite vulnerable too, especially to DDoS attacks. There are a lot of outdated routers out there. Not to mention TCP/IP flaws.

--So I guess I'm just going to fade away into the background. The fun was in learning stuff anyway. Once you get root or admin access there's really nothing much else to do. There's not much difference among linux distro's anyway. :) But I guess I'll always be a hacker. Besides, I still have to log on to my r00ted systems to check my logs and make sure everything is running smoothly. :)

--A friend gave me some wise advice about this blog. He said I was giving away too much personal info in here like, all the police have to do is search for the pc's which have ubuntu installed on them. Lolz. Sometimes I get so drunk, I want to to sms in my real name and address here, just for kicks. Lolz. Wonder how that would feel in the morning.

--So maybe I'll just do some more things before I really give up this blog. Like annoy some people. Lolz. I really don't know, maybe irritate some DOST guys, those ePLDT/Infocom people, whatever. Lolz. Somebody tell the sysad of the machine hosting the NBI site to view some pic in the /tmp! Hehehe. Maybe I'll put myself in the zone-h top 10. :) All I have to do is hit one of those hosting companies advertising "we have over 1,000 sites hosted". Hehe, I'll probably look into that but those networks are typically more secure than a government one. :) Oh, and maybe rant out against the "XSS is a vulnerability" people. XSS, IMHO, is not a serious vulnerability. Hehe.

--So I guess I'll start with http://forum.domains.ph They already updated it, they said. :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we were about to go home with my girlfriend and she said look at the moon.. it looks like a yolk and big..lolz..

-be

Anonymous said...

lol. about ubuntu..im also on ubuntu..lolz.. could they request from ubuntu.org who requested cd's from the philippines?

i think i have to re-read all the new post in the morning..im too sleepy..heheheh..

-be..

Anonymous said...

maganda yan... hehehe... masarap asarin yung mga taga DOST, hehehehe....

Anonymous said...

me local team ang ubuntu. ubuntu-ph.org

sama kayo eheheheh

Anonymous said...

retiring should not be an option.. just imagine if "our world" will be ruled by slackers.. a sure blast from the past...


SL/\\/E [assimilator]

Anonymous said...

retiring should not be an option.. just imagine if "our world" will be ruled by slackers.. a sure blast from the past...


SL/\\/E [assimilator]