Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Third to the Last Post

What defines me is what hurts me...

This is a true story; One day I was thinking to myself "These fools I work with doesn't have a clue on what I can really do, what networks I've gotten into, stuff that I'd done online. They don't know how good a hacker I've become. They just sit there waiting for their monthly salary, only imagining where they'll go drinking next. They don't understand that there's a world outside their own lives." Then it hit me. I too was living in my own little world. A world of networks, computers and technology. So again I decided I will try to explore beyond the box that this time I had inadvertently put myself into.

I've decided to stop hacking when the new year comes around. This time it's real.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, sayang naman...

well kung palagay mo na reach mo na yung peak sa hacking career mo? ok na rin.

baka naman nagsawa ka na? Pero I'm sure di ka na chicken-out sa mga makapili.

hmmmm...

happy new year na lang...dude

Anonymous said...

Bro, kung sawa ka na sa hacking, dapat subukan mo ring gumawa ng malupit na worm... balang araw may w32.rebz99@mm na worm na astig.. di ba...

Anonymous said...

Hello


Bye

Anonymous said...

Hello


Bye

Margaret T said...

i wanna hook up with you. this is a major project. would be glad to hear from you soon. since you are a pro, i hope you'd find an untraceable way to contact me. that confi

Anonymous said...

W3 4r3 w4tch!nG u, m4gg0t